weLcomE to My bLoG..enJoy iT!!..

Laman

Rabu, 08 Juni 2011

WHERE IN THE WORLD~~~

May, 2011
It’s easy to stop being interested in the world because we think we know everything that we need to know. But what about the things that others can teach us? Confucius ( Kong Zi) said: “When I’m in a group of two or three, one of them can be my teacher.”
            Write about something that you learned from a friend. How has what you learned changed your life?
Answer::         every day I learn new things from people around me. One of them, I learned from a friend of mine. He told me, that ever thing you do, think of that as if the job is your last job. Then it will make you try to work with the best. He also said that always learn to enjoy whatever you can do because it will make your life always be filled with joy. I learned this from my friend and eventually this could change my life for the better.

1 komentar: